Impact Learn can be easily added to your community for use by your employees, customers and partners. Here we show you to set up a Napili template to allow your users to access the training material.
4. Select Standard page
5. Select 1 Full Width Column
6. Click Next
7. Name you new page and then click the Create button
8. Now that the page is set up, we can add the components onto it. From the components drop down list, scroll down to Custom Components and drag the 'Impact Learning Metrics' to the Content Section.
9. Next let's drag on the 'Impact Course Search' component under the 'Impact Learning Metrics' in the Content section.
10. Next drag on the 'Impact List - Courses' components under the 'Impact Course Search' in the content section. This will show all available courses the user has access to.
11, Drag the 'Impact List - User Courses above the component ' Impact List - Courses' to show courses that the user has registered for or has been assigned.
12. At this point, click on Publish in order to save your work.
12. Next, we will add this page we just created to our community. Click on the Navigation Menu and then on the button 'Navigation Menu'
13. Click on 'Add Menu item'
14.0Give your Menu item a name such as Training and select the page that you just created in the steps above (In this case I had named by page training). Once you are done, click on Publish.
15. Next we need to ensure that when the user clicks on a course, that they are brought to the course details. Click on any course and hen click on 'New Page'
16. This time we want to add an object page.
17. In the search bar, type 'Course' and select the course object and then click create.
18. On the next screen, click on 'I don't want to see this screen again" and then click on create.
19. We now need to change the Page Layout. Click on 'Page' and and then click on 'Change' beside 'One Column Layout'.
20. Select 2 column 2:1 ratio.
21. Delete any components that are on the page by clicking on the 'X' on the top right hand corner of the component. You might want to Publish again to ensure your work is saved.
22. Next we add the following three components to the content section: 'Impact Course Header' ; 'Impact Course Progress Bar' ; and 'Impact Course Chapters'
23. Drag the tab components onto the sidebar.
24. Rename the tabs as follows: 1 - 'Feed 2 - Engagement and 3 -Course Info
25. Drag the 'Feed Publisher' component to the Feed tab.
26. Click on the Engagement tab and drag on the 'Impact Course Badge' and 'Impact Course Points'
27. Click on the Course Info tab and drag on the 'Impact Course Information' component.
28. Next we need to add a page for when the user clicks on a course page, they see the details of that page. Click on Properties, New Page and then select Object Page.
29. In the Search bar, type 'Page' and then select Page. Click Create.
30. Delete any existing components on this page. Drag in the following components into the contents section of the page: 'Impact Page Header' ; and 'Impact Page View'
31. Publish the community and you are Done!