Do you have a lot of contact and/or account duplicates that are difficult ot identify with the Exact or Fuzzy logic matching types? Are those duplicates short forms or acronyms? You can idenitfy those duplciates with the 'Word Mapping' Matching Type.
This matching type will allow you to keep a list of words that you want Data Cleanser to map together when searching for duplicates. .Simply create you Word Mapping list and select it as the matching type when you run a Matching Scenario.
1. Click on Settings under the Preferences Menu. Select Word Mapping and Removal from the menu on the left. Then select Word Mapping from the center screen.
2. Click on the New button and add your first word. Click on the 'Add/Update' Button to save your changes.
3. Keep adding items to the list as needed.
4. When you wish to use this list as part of your search, simply select it 'Word Mapping' from the drop down list of matching types when you create your rules in your matching scenario.
5. Use this list anytime you wish to have Data Cleanser find two different words to be a match of one another. Simply add it to the list and select "Word Mapping" for your matching type. Use it on leads, accounts and contacts. The possibilities are endless.