Adding the Permission Set to the profile responsible to create the tours
To enable a user to create tours in Google Chrome, you need to add a permission set to that individual's user profile.
- Click on the Admin Setup Link (Top right of page - 'Your name' drop down)
- Click on 'Manage Users/Users', then click on the name of the individual who will be creating the tours.
- Scroll down to 'Permission Set Assignments' and click on 'Edit Assignments'
- Click on 'Stratus GT Admin' from the Available Permission Sets and then click on the Add arrow to move that permission set to the Enabled Permission Sets box.
- Click Save.
- The user will now have access to the Google Chrome Player if installed.